You can book an appointment by calling the practice during opening hours.
We will do our best to accommodate your choice of date and time and
will contact you to confirm or seek alternative dates.
• You can also book an appointment online - Click Here
• Or click here to cancel / amend an appointment online
You can expect that:
• We will treat you with courtesy and consideration at all times
• We will listen to your concerns and try to meet them as well as we can
• We will always tell you what a course of treatment will cost
• We will apologise and make amends if for any reason we do not maintain the high
standards we set
• You will be the centre of our care and attention when you are in the practice.
We ask you to:
• Keep your appointments and let us know 24 hours in advance if you cannot (except in real
• Tell us if you are particularly nervous about dental treatment
• Tell us if you are unhappy about any aspect of your treatment either as a customer or as a
• Pay your bills when they are presented.
Copyright Wincanton Dental Practice 2009. All Rights Reserved.